Sunday, May 21, 2017

21/05/17 - Marjorie

SOURCE : @MARJOMODEUSE ON INSTAGRAM

To the question " What does fashion mean to you ? ", Marjorie has replied : 

" To me, fashion is meant to enable us to have fun with our image ! I love mixing to create unique looks, a bit quirky sometimes. 
What mostly matters to me is not to look like everyone : even with pieces from mass distribution that thousands of girls buy, I try to personnalise them, and as soon as I find the original piece which is going to make the difference, I go for it ! I assume that there is 
no bounds in fashion, in every senseNothing forbids you to wear a Chanel necklace on a Kiabi top, 
or a full Promod look with a pair of Louboutins and a Céline bag, that's what creates style ! "

I absolutely agree with Marjorie's point of view on fashion, which is clearly expressed in her looks. 
A French blogger that I absolutely recommand to follow !


INSTAGRAM @MARJOMODEUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment